Your All-in-One Marketing Control Panel
We Build Ideas delivers robust yet efficient marketing strategies designed and built with your business KPIs in mind.
With transparency on marketing performance indicators such as keywords ranking and user searches, the dashboard delivers the structure to improve brand awareness while streamlining marketing strategies
The We Build Ideas Dashboard Delivers Clarity
The dashboard draws in all of your marketing data from your social networks, Google Analytics and Google Webmasters, paid advertising, email integration and call rail, just to name a few. The user-friendly interface delivers the data your business requires to make informed decisions on where to most efficiently spend your marketing budget, all in real-time.
Your choices include real-time data and reports that can be scheduled daily, weekly, monthly or any custom time frame required.
The customisable dashboard easily scales up with the growth of your brand and business.
The Marketing Dashboard
With quick, bite-size pieces of data at your fingertips, the dashboard is super simple to navigate.
Monitor and analyse your current digital marketing activations. Options such as changing the period to focus on the high-level data based on a specific activation, or clicking on any of the widgets will display a more comprehensive report for the marketing channel. For example, Google Analytics as seen above.
Widgets are added according to your brand or business’s online presence. Does your business have a Facebook page? Add it in! If you are not using Google Adwords campaigns, simply do not add it to your customised dashboard. Easy! You can even drag the modules around in order of preference. It is all up to you.
Keyword Ranking Tool
Do you have five keywords? Would you like to track 42 keywords? You have total freedom to add up to 50 keywords (which is a lot) of your choice. The rankings are updated daily and can be viewed 24/7.
If you would like to delve deep into your SEO efforts, you can also add sections:
• Google ranking
• Bing ranking
• Google ranking change – based on your chosen period
• Bing ranking change – the same as Google
• Google URL – Which page is ranking for that keyword
• Bing URL – the same as Google
• Search Volume – the number of searches for that keyword per month
Google Search Console
Most people find Google Webmasters overwhelming. However, there is a wealth of information provided by Google. Adding Google Search Console to your dashboard will simplify your experience while maximising your marketing ROI based on facts, not guesswork. On the We Build Ideas dashboard, you will find:
• Impressions – the number of times your keywords have appeared in the SERPs (search results).
• Clicks – the number of times your ranking pages have been clicked in the SERPs
• CTR (Click through rate) A percentage of how many impressions are divided by the number of clicks from your links in search results.
• Top pages – which URL/s on your website are getting the most amount of traffic.
The dashboard provides an easy and efficient method of discovering more keyword opportunities. Keywords that you are not targeting, yet are producing clicks through to your website, are made available to you – awesome!
Like Google Webmasters, Google Analytics is a place where information overload occurs. Full of valuable information and content, yet challenging to understand to develop the most effective marketing solutions for your business.
The We Build Ideas dashboard organises and presents analytical data in a dashboard that is stress-free to navigate while delivering the essential data required to build your business. Like Google Analytics, you can track all the essentials:
• Sessions and unique users
• Traffic sources
• Pageviews + more!
Website Audit Tool
The We Build Ideas dashboard offers a handy website audit to give you complete command of your onsite SEO efforts.
On-site and off-site search engine optimisations are the two segments of your WordPress website’s SEO success.
The audit function ensures the crawl bots find no flaws to demerit your website.
Audits can be scheduled monthly, or run manually to ensure all requirements are in order after any changes to your website.
But wait, there’s more!
I always wanted a chance to say that! Boxed ticked. But seriously, there is more to the We Build Ideas marketing dashboard.
Further to some of the items discussed in this blog, the dashboard is fully customisable to your business needs and can also include the following data:
• Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest + more. Track your organic growth to which posts are getting the most traction. There are many ways with the dashboard to get the most of your social media efforts.
• Paid Advertising – Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram + more. Track your spending and monitor which ads are getting the most traction so you can optimise your ad spend.
• Email Marketing – From Mailchimp to ActiveCampaign, track your opens to reads via easy to understand reports.
• Call Tracking – Use the dashboard to track your inbound calls via your marketing efforts to streamline your sales funnels.
• Reviews & Local Marketing – Google My Business, Yelp! + more. Monitor your reviews and location analytics.
• eCommerce – Shopify & WooCommerce. Track your sales and monitor performance via the marketing dashboard.
• Scheduled Reporting – Set up daily, weekly, monthly or any time frame you desire with automated reports to track and improve your website and digital marketing efforts.
The marketing dashboard and reports are all customisable to fit your business needs.
The dashboard is included in our Basic+, Grow & Pro WordPress Maintenance Packages.
Have any questions?
Contact us today; we are happy to answer any questions regarding the We Build Ideas marketing dashboard.