Why choose a web design from We Build Ideas?
We Build Ideas are your web design Gold Coast professionals! Of course : ) But seriously. Here at We Build Ideas, we give all our energy to every web design & development project we take on. We treat each one as unique and value the relationships we build with our clients. For us, it’s not about adding a logo to a template and saying thanks for coming. For us, it’s about forming partnerships, and enjoying the process as WE help build your success online.
- Unique – Handcrafted website designs with custom development where needed
Professional – Built by passionate experts with 10+ years experience
- Scalable – Developed with the capacity to evolve with your business
Web Design Gold Coast – Custom websites that convert
Attract, engage and retain new customers with We Build Ideas web design
At We Build Ideas, we know looks aren’t everything.
But, when it comes to your website – it’s a great place to start.
First impressions are the most important when attracting customers, especially when it comes to your website. Visitors often leave websites within 10–20 seconds, with an average visit lasting less than a minute. But sites with a great design and a distinct value proposition can hold visitors attention for much longer. To gain several minutes of user attention, you need a great looking site that communicates your value proposition within the first 10 seconds. By doing so, you have more chances of turning visitors into leads and then customers. Simple.
Now that you have their attention, your website needs to nurture them through their purchase journey – Awareness, consideration and decision. Having clear navigations and prominent calls-to-actions are vital in leading visitors through the user experience of your website.
Finally, it would be a shame if a visitor was to visit your website without your site capturing their contact details to help further nurture them along their customer journey. This is where offers like brochures, exclusive content such as videos, or special deals just to name a few with contact information capturing forms come into play.
Now let’s talk about all those ‘shiny’ things we include or you can add to your unique and awesome website.
Our website platform of choice
- WordPress – The world’s most popular content management system
Once known as just a blogging platform, WordPress has grown into a versatile content management system that is used by over 75 million websites worldwide. The best part of WordPress is that it’s easy to use, giving our clients the ability to update their content directly from their admin. It’s also flexible enough for just about anything – including e-Commerce stores and memberships sites. With a vast community of support and excellent plugins for SEO and security, it’s our platform of choice for website development.
What’s included in a website design?
- Custom Design – Each website design is distinct and built to reflect your business
- Wordpress CMS – Websites are built and developed in WordPress
- Responsive – Mobile and tablet friendly, meaning looks great on all devices
- Silo Architecture – Sitemap framework which allows for best possible SEO rankings
- Security – We add in the security features to keep your site safe from hackers
- Blog – Addition of a simple blog layout so you can start posting!
- Your Own Admin – Allowing you to update your own content 24/7
Optional design extras
- On-Page SEO – Meta titles and descriptions filled out and optimised
- e-Commerce – Add an online store to your website with WooCommerce
- Online payments – Create automated online payments for your services using PayPal or Stripe
- Forms – Capture lead contact information
- Portfolio – Add your business’s portfolio to showcase your work or services
- Opt-ins – Simple email subscription forms to build your database
- Social – Add sharing functionality to your pages or posts
- Events – Add your events which can be viewed as a list or calendar
Online Bookings – Enable customers to book your event or tour
- Membership – Add a member portal to start a new free or paid community
- Forum – Start a community where ideas and views are exchanged
- Affiliate Marketing – Add the ability to capitalise on your content
- Knowledgebase – Create a source of information for your FAQ
- Multilingual – Add multiple language options to your site
- Ongoing Support – Care plans to ensure your site stays safe and is up-to-date
Landing Pages – Add a promotion-specific page for your marketing campaign
Growth Driven Design – Our recommended approach for delivering thriving websites
More! Let us know how we can help you
Your success is our focus – Devoted to Gold Coast web design
All of We Build Ideas web design projects are custom designed to be cohesive with your brand. Each one is unique, giving your business the point of difference it will need to shine online. We work closely with you to learn about your business, your goals, your competitors and what makes you different. From this new found knowledge we deliver a full vertical design-and-development website package that’s consistent, engaging and, most importantly, profitable.
We have been a fan of We Build Ideas work for many years and have been working with the amazing and talented team for the past year. We Build Ideas has supported us right from the beginning and helped create our new growth driven platform to expand our online presence. The We Build Ideas team is very efficient, reliable and will give their honest opinion in the plan moving forward to help our business grow. Since going live every day we see our presence grow and we could not be happier. We will continue to work as a team with the We Build Ideas on SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing and growth driven design as we expand and we owe it to the We Build Ideas team for our success.
Web Design Clients
Track your website’s performance with our marketing dashboard
Introducing the We Build Ideas Digital Marketing Dashboard.
We Build Ideas offers the option to provide you with a simple tool to see where your visitors are coming from, what content they’re checking out and where they’re leaving your website. Quickly analyse data from your social networks, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, paid advertising, email integration, call rail and more.