Web Design Gold Coast – Custom high-quality websites that perform
We don’t need to explain to you how valuable your website is to your brand, your customer experience, and your capacity to interact with your target audience.
It’s not just about your website looking cool – it needs to look on-brand, work smoothly, allow users to quickly discover what they’re looking for and perform what you want them to do. It needs to load quickly, be search-engine friendly, easy for your team to update, and responsive to whatever kind of device users are visiting from.
At We Build Ideas, we can make this all happen with more gain than pain. We’ll transform your current site from being a cumbersome, troublesome afterthought to being one of the most valuable members of your team.
Search engine friendly – built from the ground up with SEO in mind
Easy to update – manage your content with ease
- Responsive – looks great on all devices
Content Management System
WordPress – The world’s most popular content management system
Once known as just a blogging platform, WordPress has grown into a versatile content management system that is used by over 75 million websites worldwide. The best part of WordPress is that it’s easy to use, giving you the ability to update your content directly from your admin. It’s also flexible enough for just about anything – including e-Commerce stores and memberships sites. With a vast community of support and excellent plugins for SEO and security, it’s our platform of choice for website development.
What’s included in a website design?
Custom Design – Each website design is built to reflect your brand
- Wordpress CMS – Websites are built and developed in WordPress
Responsive – Mobile and tablet friendly, meaning it looks great on all devices
On-Page SEO – Meta titles and descriptions filled out and optimised
Silo Architecture – Sitemap framework for best possible SEO results
- Security – We add in the security features to keep your site safe from hackers
- Blog – Addition of a simple blog layout so you can start posting!
- Portfolio – Add your business’s portfolio to showcase your work or services
- Social – Add sharing functionality to your pages or posts
- Forms – Capture lead contact information
- Your Own Admin – Allowing you to update your own content 24/7
- e-Commerce – Add an online store to your website with WooCommerce
Online payments – Receive payments for your services using PayPal or Stripe
- Opt-ins – Simple email subscription forms to build your database
- Events – Add your events which can be viewed as a list or calendar
Online Bookings – Enable customers to book your event or tour
Memberships – Add a member portal to start a new free or paid community
Forums – Start a community where ideas and views are exchanged
- Affiliate Marketing – Add the ability to capitalise on your content
- Ongoing Support – Care plans to ensure your site stays safe and is up-to-date
- Landing Pages – Add a promotion-specific page for your marketing campaign
More! Let us know how we can help you
Web Design Clients
We have been a fan of We Build Ideas work for many years and have been working with the amazing and talented team for the past year. We Build Ideas has supported us right from the beginning and helped create our new growth driven platform to expand our online presence. The We Build Ideas team is very efficient, reliable and will give their honest opinion in the plan moving forward to help our business grow. Since going live every day we see our presence grow and we could not be happier. We will continue to work as a team with the We Build Ideas on SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing and growth driven design as we expand and we owe it to the We Build Ideas team for our success.
Track your website’s performance with our SEO dashboard
Introducing the We Build Ideas SEO Dashboard
We Build Ideas offers the option to provide you with a simple tool to see where your visitors are coming from, what content they’re checking out and where they’re leaving your website. Quickly analyse data for your keywords, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Google Adwords and more.