WordPress Maintenance Care Plans – Why you need one.
WordPress maintenance care plans are essential to keep your site safe and secure. Think of it like servicing your car. If you don’t put air in your tyres or change the oil, it’s going to let you down. Often, website owners tend to launch a website and then forget about it. They are unaware of how important maintenance is until their site is hacked or it stops working the way it should. WordPress maintenance is essential for your business to stay online and protected.
- Security – 24/7 security monitoring to keep any nasty intruders out.
- Backups – Secure backups so that your site can be recovered quickly if anything goes wrong.
- Ongoing Support – We’re here to build long-term partnerships.
WordPress Maintenance – What’s in it for me?
Complete website support for peace of mind and business growth.
Building your website is just the beginning of our relationship. Once your site is up and running, we still like to take care of you and your business by ensuring your website is humming along beautifully.
Your website is essential for your business
You have a website that is vital to your business. It generates leads, customers and revenue (or at least it should). It’s a crucial channel through which customers, suppliers, and partners will find you and engage with you and your business.
It is key to the success of your business and you need the peace of mind that it will be accessible to your audience 24/7 without interruption and that it will continue to sustain ongoing business growth.
All software is vulnerable and needs monitoring
Software needs updating to stay secure and to take advantage of technology advances. The unfortunate truth is that all software is vulnerable, including WordPress which powers your website. With millions of small businesses websites being attacked every day, monitoring and securing your site is more necessary now than ever.
Take advantage of new strategies
Your competitors are maybe innovating (or leading the way) with new online strategies and websites. By partnering with us, we stay on top of latest trends and share them with you, so you remain ahead of the pack.
Do it yourself?
Keeping your site up to date, secure and backed up is time-consuming and can be tedious if you don’t know what you are doing. It takes you away from what you should be doing – which is building your business.
If you are reading this, there is a high probability that we know your website intimately because we built it or have at least worked on it. We know each line of code and all of the variables that hang together to make it look great and work. We also know the software (WordPress) your website is built on very well. We’ve been using it for many years, and all of our current sites (including this one) are built on it. So we are in the best position to keep your website up and running and open for business. We can do that with one of our WordPress Maintenance Care Plans.
What do we offer?
We’ll do all the nitty-gritty things you don’t want to so you can just enjoy doing what you love and growing your business.
For us, we are our happiest when your website is performing it’s best, and you have total peace of mind that it’s giving your business the best opportunities for continuous growth.
Working with us means your website will continue to drive new leads and customers into your business – all at a fraction of the time and cost it would take to do it yourself.
We have dedicated the last ten plus years perfecting our craft, and we offer our knowledge as a service to help you and your business prosper.
All monthly coaching calls are conducted by telephone or Skype.
* A support task is defined as any maintenance done to a website requiring 30 minutes or less, including, but not limited to, text and image changes, new blog posts, or new pages. These tasks do not cover advanced features such as a build an online shop or develop a membership section.
There is no contract for any of these plans, and you are free to cancel anytime. Our WordPress Maintenance Care Plans are offered on a subscription basis and do need to be paid monthly in advance.
- WordPress Core Upgrades – Peace of mind that your WordPress software is always up to date.
Theme & Plugin Upgrades – Peace of mind that your plugins & themes are always up to date.
- Website Backups – Secure backups so your site can be restored quickly if anything goes wrong.
- Security Monitoring – Constant security monitoring to keep any nasty intruders out.
24/7 Uptime Performance Scans – 24/7 monitoring to make sure your site is always available for your customers.
- Database Cleaning and Optimisation – Regular cleaning of your website’s database to keep it running fast and smooth.
- Cancel Anytime – Nothing to lose with no minimum contracts.
- Detailed Monthly Maintenance Report – Monthly reporting so you can rest assured it’s under control.
Monthly Support Tasks – We’re here to help you with little jobs to keep your site up to date.
Additional Support Time Per Hour – Excess time outside of monthly support time is charged at a reduced rate.
Priority Support – Rest assured that support is available.
Monthly Coaching Calls & Advice – Regular contact for accountability and advice, so you know you’re not barking up the wrong tree.
- SEO Dashboard – We Build Ideas exclusive: A simple to understand admin to track your website’s marketing activity.
- Monthly Digital Marketing Report – Monthly report delivered to your email with all the fun and exciting things you need to know about your business’s marketing growth.
- Keyword Tracking – SEO is key to success online. Track those valuable keywords that keep the leads coming in.
- e-Commerce Updates and Support – e-Commerce evolves daily. So does your online business. Have peace of mind that your online store is secure and up to date.
- Monthly Website Auditing – Monthly report with all the key points of on-page SEO that keep you on top of Google rankings.
- Annual Premium Plugin Licences ($199+ value) – Premium plugins come at a price. But they are invaluable – these babies ensure only the best performance for your website.
Scan and Fix any Broken Links – Broken links are not good for SEO rankings. We monitor and fix these to ensure you stay on top of search engine rankings.
Quarterly Website Review – A growth-driven design inspired in-depth review and report of what is working and what may need attention on your website.
Quarterly Competitive Analysis – We track your competitors and report opportunities for your business.
Frequently asked questions
So that we are all clear on what’s involved
We cannot promise your website will not be hacked, but we can guarantee we will do everything to prevent it, as well as restore the site with one of our backups.
However, many times we will assess requests that exceed your plan on a case by case basis, and with approval, work past the time and bill for time exceeded at the plan’s reduced hourly rate.
We are all about building valuable relationships with our clients. So we would hate to see you go but we know financial obligations weigh in on many decisions so we don’t want to lock anyone in.
Request a cancellation via email to email@example.com, and we will stop the next payment within seven business days. If your renewal takes place within the time we receive your request and the time where we’re able to cancel the fee; we will give a full refund of the monthly rate.
We first like to arrange a website evaluation to become familiar with the site, how it was built and any potential bugs or issues that can arise. With the assessment, we will complete all the “Website Updates and Monitoring” tasks and make a full backup of the site. Most importantly we will create a list of problems to fix and suggestions for improvement needed to proceed with the site on a monthly plan. Based on your type of site this website evaluation is a fixed fee – contact us to find out more.